Nailing work demands precision and efficiency to effectively complete it. If not then you might end up with something worse at hand. We often use specially designed nail guns for completing our nailing work perfectly. Once you learn to use a nail gun, it all becomes pretty easy from that point onwards. Many types of nail guns are available in the market, each of them has its unique loading mechanism. The process of loading these nail guns might vary slightly, but most tools adhere to a basic step-by-step process.Â
One of the best nails guns widely used is Dewalt nail guns. To work well with the Dewalt nail guns you must know ‘how to load Dewalt nail gun’. When you follow the below-mentioned procedure, you can easily load a DeWalt nail gun. Remember to have the proper safety equipment so you load the nail gun easily without hammering yourself or the machine.
How to Load a Dewalt Nail Gun â€“ The Steps
Loading a Dewalt nail gun isn’t a complex procedure at all. Just follow these steps to load the Dewalt nail gun with easeâ€¦
- Disconnect the nail gun from the power source before starting the loading process.
- Remove the battery pack from the Dewalt nail gun and make sure the contact tip is not activated.
- Keep the nail pointed in opposite direction from you and anyone else while loading it.
There are two loading methods for Dewalt nail guns:
- The Lock and Draw Method
- The Lock and Load Method
1. The Lock and Draw Method
- Check for a slot at the backend of the magazine.
- Load the fasteners.
- Locate the pusher on the nail gun.
- Pull the pusher back until the nail follower lies behind the nails.
- Release the pusher.
- The nail fasteners will lock into the required position.
2. The Lock and Load Method
- Make your fingers away from the pushers.
- Lock the contact trip lock to prevent any unfortunate injuries.
- Locate the pusher and pull it back until it gets locked.
- Load the fasteners onto the magazine.
- Release the pusher by pushing it forward.
- Let the pusher slide until you firmly lock the fasteners into place.
- Test the nail gun on extra wood scraps after it gets loaded.Â
Loading a Dewalt nail gun isn’t tricky but requires a simple process to be followed. The above-mentioned process is fairly simple and the answer’s the query of ‘how to load Dewalt nail gun’ perfectly. Remember to put your safety first before having a go at any kind of power tool.Â